Uplift Your Face & Attitude
SARIKA FACE YOGA
Face Muscles Work-Out for a Brighter Face & Attitude
1. To brighten people's faces and spirits
2. To share the joy & effectiveness of a natural method to age vibrantly
F A C E Y O G A
P O W E R
Lift Up your Face & Spirit!
By strategically working out the 57 facial muscles that are under-exercised, Face Yoga enhances oxygen and blood circulation on the face. (All that flow!) Improved facial circulation leads to a brighter face - and even brightens your outlook!
Soften Wrinkles: No Botox Needed
Face Yoga can help soften facial wrinkles by stretching and toning the 57 facial muscles. It strategically gives a work-out to the facial muscles so it becomes stronger and more resilient to gravity and wrinkles. Just the same way people exercise body muscles! Face Yoga is a natural, low-cost, sustainable alternative to chemical injections or invasive surgery.
Break bad facial habits
You may be unconsciously frowning and holding tension between your eye brows, forehead, and teeth. Your body and mind are so interconnected that these bad facial habits are actually causing you stress in your mind (and manifesting as unwanted lines on the face). Face Yoga brings awareness to how you are using your facial muscles and breaks these stress-inducing facial habits.
Relax your Face, Relax your Mind
We tend to hold so much tension on our faces, without even knowing it (teeth gritting, frowning, wrinkling eyebrows). When we let go of the tension on our faces, we can also let go of tension in the mind. Fascinating but true!
Similar to Laughing Yoga, Face Yoga brings a sense of happiness and relaxation. When we lift the corners of our mouth and smile, it releases endorphins, the “happy hormones”, which is also contagious. It’s been scientifically proven that Happiness is good for your health!
Better Facial Expressions, Better Communication
As we break bad facial habits (see above), Face Yoga can enhance facial expressions, a vital component of better non-verbal communications, leading to better inter-personal skills.
Sarika Face Yoga Credentials
Certified Yoga Instructor (RYT-200), Yoga Alliance
Certified Face Yoga Method Instructor, Face Yoga Method
- Certified Advanced Face Yoga Instructor, Face Yoga Association International, Japan
Face Yoga Track Record
- Various corporate, group, private and fundraising Face Yoga courses held since 2014.
- Face Yoga Fundraising workshop at the UK Ambassador's residence for Vietnamese NGO Children's Drowning Prevention (Raised over 8 million VND)
- Face Yoga courses at the United Nations International School Community Program (3 consecutive years)
- Featured as 'success stories' of Face Yoga Method instructors.
- Face Yoga Instructor at Yoga Alliance 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Trainings, and more
- See Testimonials
D I G I T A L C O U R S E S: S A R I K A F A C E Y O G A
FREE Face Yoga for Hangovers! Mini Mini Course
We love connecting with like-minded people who believe in the power of Face Yoga! This is a free bite-sized video course (under 10 min). Enjoy!
We never send spam. Unsubscribe anytime